[Resolved] Fullerton India Credit — harrasment on phone by bank officials

FULLERTONE INDIA, Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Aanahita Bhatnagar on Apr 18, 2019
I am Monica Bhatnagar and i have taken a personal loan from fullertone India. In this April month due to my health reasons i was going under some treatment due to which my ECS got bounced and today on 18.04.19 i got to know about it and when i checked the bankaccount i found bank has charged me bouncing charge twice inspite of this they called me again and again and started misbeaving with me on phone saying MAINEY BANK KA PAISA KHAYA HAI AND MERI AUKAAT NAHI and all. Just because of this my Bp has been risen up and i am not feeling well. I have contact details from where i got the calls.
I just want to know i have taken loan on interest and no one has done any obilgation on me. I am paying and will pay a huge amount of interest against it then why the hell me as a customer will listen to such nonsense talks. have i done any crime by borrowing a loan from bank.

I need you to look into the matter urgently.

Monica Bhatnagar
Complaint marked as Resolved May 27, 2019

[Apr 19, 2019] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Apr 22, 2019
Hi Monica, we regret to note your feedback and would like to investigate. Please share your loan account number or registered contact details mentioning 'consumer complaint' in the subject line via email at [email protected] for us to look into it - Fullerton India.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019
Hi Monica, we are closing your request, whilst requesting you to revert with the requisite details mentioning 'consumer complaint' in the subject line as per your convenience. Once we receive your details, we will process your request on priority - Fullerton India.

Comments

Sir I want to close my loan.office person tell you take loan closure id.then he close your loan.he give me costumer care . I am try to call this nothing is respond there .this is job for bank to take id or everything ok he run for me .

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - harrasment on phone by bank officials