Fullerton India Credit — haven't received no due certificate & wrong cibil

I took loan from fullerton and settled it in 2010. But they didn't provide me no due certificate to my email or postal address. Besides, they upload wrong cibil. An outstanding amount of rs 98000 is showing in my cibil but i took rs 20000 as personal loan and it was settled at their branch. Now it causes my credit score and i am not able to avail any loan for that reason... Please help me.

[Jun 08, 2020] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response Jun 17, 2020
Dear Sir / Ma’am,
This is with reference to your concern raised through consumer forum portal pertaining to updation of your loan with FICCL as closed.
We state that in order to evaluate your concern kindly provide your loan account number.
Please be assured that on receipt of the said details your request will be processed on priority subject to evaluation.
In case of any further queries, please get in touch with us at [protected]@fullertonindia.com.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response Jun 22, 2020
Dear Sir / Ma’am,

We have been continuously following up for loan account number in order to evaluate your concern however, there has been no response from your side.

Hence, we are closing your request, whilst requesting you to revert with the requisite details as per your convenience.

Once we receive your details, we will evaluate your concern on priority.

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076