[Resolved] Fullerton India Credit — I complaint for about loan msg on mobile no.

Ankleshwar, Bharuch District, Gujarat, India
 sonal prajapati on Aug 8, 2018
Pls don't send msg on mobile no [protected], You have more disturb me last one month. I am not required loan, Why you have send msg on mobile no.? I request you.pls If next time come to msg on mobile, I will come to head office(surat), After submit this complain remaining come msg to mobile number, please request you don't disturb me, don't msg send to this mobile.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 14, 2018

[Aug 09, 2018] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sonal prajapati, Aug 08, 2018
Don't disturb me

I complaint for about loan msg on mobile no.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Aug 09, 2018
Hi Sonal, we regret the inconvenience that is caused. We are looking into the matter and shall revert with an update by August 14, 2018. Request your patience in the interim. In case of any assistance, you can write to us at [protected]@fullertonindia.com -Fullerton India.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Aug 14, 2018
Hi Sonal, we have arranged to remove your contact number from all our database. Trust you will find the same in order. In case of any further assistance, you can write to us at [protected]@fullertonindia.com -Fullerton India.

Comments

My brother personal loan closing. Interested but fulltran company and persons not help.

Previously i am working under the Team Sales Branch Dharapuram .Designation Gco my pf claim request already send our company and approved my request but my father name not fill my employee details add my father name
My employee id is 142726 Name- Ramesh
Pf no:MH/48037/40376
Contact. No-[protected].

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - I complaint for about loan msg on mobile no.