[Resolved] Fullerton India Credit — personal illegal harassment against law

Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
 MohamedAbdullah on Nov 20, 2018
This is my personal loan number [protected] in fulletron. Am paying my loan correctly every month and putting money in my account.in nov 2018 5 amount also debited my account.

But i got call from some name divakar balan and he told you have three months loan pending. But i don’t have idea, how it’s bounced while paying regularly. So asked statement and he sent me showing two month is bounced. But amount is deducting from my account every month from my account. So confused and contact bank, they replied they have charged for that and this. So i don’t what happened exactly.

So am tried to explaining the divakar balan how recovery will happend while am paying correctly. His mobile [protected] and [protected]. He started abusing me in bad words against law and said will kill your whole family. And come to your office everyday create your problem with colleague and everyone.

As per rbi law this is not allowed and harshing borrower. I lodge a fir against bank and divakar balan. And going to file case in court tomorrow. He is threatening me to kill me and my family. He played with wrong guy who is backround with police family.

I need answer from the bank for this action within tomorrow.

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 28, 2018

[Nov 20, 2018] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by MohamedAbdullah, Nov 20, 2018
Divakar Balan Photo . Who is not keeping and threatening to kill against RBI Rules .

Today Police will take care him

personal illegal harassment against law
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Nov 20, 2018
Hi Mohamed, we regret to note your feedback and would like to review this. We are checking this at our end and shall revert with an update by November 26, 2018. Request your patience in the interim. You can mail us at [protected]@fullertonindia.com in case of further assistance -Fullerton India.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Nov 26, 2018
Hi Mohamed, we have mailed you the details on your complaint on the registered email. Kindly acknowledge the same and confirm that details -Fullerton India.

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - personal illegal harassment against law