[Resolved] Fullerton India Credit — refund installment regarding

Valsad, Valsad District, Gujarat, India
 patel hitu on Jun 27, 2018
My customer id-[protected] loan id-[protected], my 3rd installment i have given to agent by cash on 7-6-18 rs - 6970, & on the same day same amt. Cut in my account in sbi.
I have applied for refund on the same day 7-6-18, but till day not recd. Refund amt. & not given any respod given by valsad branch.

Rehards
Hiteshkumar shankarbhai patel
[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 7, 2018

[Jun 27, 2018] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Jun 28, 2018
Hi Hitesh, we tried contacting on the given number, however, there was no response. Kindly share suitable time to connect and help you resolving the concern -Fullerton India.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Jul 03, 2018
Hello Hitesh, we are investigating on the concerns raised and shall revert with an update by July 10, 2018. Request your patience in the interim - Fullerton India.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Jul 04, 2018
Hi Hitesh, as discussed, we have emailed you the details on your concern. Trust you will find the same in order. You can mail us at [email protected] in case of further assistance - Fullerton India.

Comments

Sir, my name is S.Jerin Rajan, I had got loan from your company branch at Nagercoil in the year 2009 for purchase two wheeler. after that i had remitted the said loan without arrears. now i want NOC . Please kindly do the necessary action.
I availed personal Loan in the year 31/08/2009 .I Closed my loan account on 24/12/2013 .I therefore kindly request you to issue me a NOC at the earliest.the loan closure is pending in CIBIL currently. My Email address is [email protected]

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - refund installment regarding