[Resolved] Fullerton India Credit — regarding loans (stop these)

Korba, Chattisgarh, India
 aryanspriya on May 25, 2019
Please stop this messaging service in my number ([protected] korba, cg) because i don’t have any running loan with fullerton india. And still receiving these texts for 1 year. I’ve called thousand times in fullerton regarding this but still i’ve these issues.
And please please completely remove my number ([protected]) from fullerton’s record. And find out those # guy who is using my number.

regarding loans (stop these)
regarding loans (stop these)
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2019

[May 25, 2019] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by aryanspriya, May 25, 2019
I’ve uploaded latest texts snapshot, don’t have old one
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, May 27, 2019
Hi, we deeply regret the inconvenience caused. We are looking into your concerns and shall update with an revert by June 10, 2019. In case if you have any questions, please write to us at [protected]@fullertonindia.com mentioning 'Consumer complaint' in subject line.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Jun 03, 2019
Hi Ajay, as per your telephonic conversation held with our official, we have responded on your email id. Please check this at your end. Trust we have addressed your query. In case of any further queries pertaining to your loan account, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at [protected]@fullertonindia.com - Fullerton India

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - regarding loans (stop these)