[Resolved] Fullerton India Credit — rude behaviour of your representative

Pallikaranai, Tamilnadu, India
 ssushma on May 11, 2019
Hi team,
I am very disappointed for the services i am getting from your end. I would like to inform you which i had experienced today by one of your representative and her no: [protected]. She was brutally rude on call and she don't know how to talk to their clients. I have good account with you and requested your team for swap to another account.. How can you question someone without checking your payment tool and disconnected without intimation. Very atrocious behavior.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 21, 2019

[May 11, 2019] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, May 13, 2019
Hi Sushma, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share your loan account number or registered contact details mentioning 'Consumer complaint' in subject line for us to look into it - Fullerton India.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, May 15, 2019
Hi Sushma, we are closing the case in absence of response from your end. Please write to us with complete concern along with registered contact details or loan account number at [email protected] mentioning 'consumer complaint' in subject line - Fullerton India

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - rude behaviour of your representative