[Resolved] Fullerton India Credit — to give noc

Parbhani, Parbhani, Maharashtra, India
 Joshivikas84 on Jun 20, 2019
Sir I have closed ur account on 14/1/2017 by paying all the dues towards me.that time you have stated that you will clear my cibil within 6 months and you will provide me NOC regarding your dues. But you hadn't made all those things so it badly effects on my cibil. Plz sir provide me NOC and clear my cibil. It's my humble request to you as your customer.
Thank you.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 25, 2019

[Jun 20, 2019] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Joshivikas84, Jun 20, 2019
Thank you.

to give noc
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Jun 22, 2019
Hi Vikas, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will arrange to send the 'No Dues Letter' on the email id and shall update by June 26, 2019. We request your patience in the interim. Meantime, for any questions, kindly write to us at [protected]@fullertonindia.com and we would be glad to help - Fullerton India
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Jun 24, 2019
Hi Vikas, we have responded on the registered email id. In case of any questions, please reach out to us at [protected]@fullertonindia.com - Fullerton India.

Comments

I have submitted my full amount for loan closure. Branch manager is saying it is 30 days process. My question is why. I am an aspiring students who needs property papers at earliest for education loan. They guys are not listening and creating huddles in my career.

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - to give noc