Fun Cinemas — misbehave by executive

Chandigarh, Chandigarh District, Punjab, India
 Div005 on Jul 31, 2018
I am currently in fun cinema fr rebuplic manimajara chandigarh 160101, i am currently in mission impossible show here, while i was booking ticket i booked ticket for upper seats i was running late he showed me the seats and i booked the same, then i entered in the audi actually i was late by 5-10 minutes here i was sitting till intermission, now your executives came and said that i need to shift in lower seats i asked why thy said to show the ticktes while i was entered the guys collected my ticktes i asked him to return my ticket he was not returned. Now demanding for ticket how should i show the ticket, all the executive misbehaved very badly also i am not alone i am with my family member, this was not expected with tou guys, i asked for feedback form they rejected that also and again misbehaved with me, how should they do this to me?

[Jul 31, 2018] Fun Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Customer (Div005),

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your contact number and Email ID at [protected]@cinepolis.com with your ticket number (38287) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Team Cinépolis
The seat no p8 to p12 were cover by polytheline because water fall and dirtyness.
But they were not changing our seat and management behaviour were worst .
Agar loktantra na hota to goli maardeta aisa behave kera ek lady ne please doneedful otherwise i fill police complaint
We went to buy the tickets for a movie minutes before and taking advantage of our situation she lied to us that the combo had to be bought inevitably. We bought the tickets on normal charges online then. This is very dissapointing and frustrating. Please take the necessary actions so as to avoid the repetition of such situations.

Level 4, Fun Republic, Plot No 844/4, Shah Indl. Estate, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400053
    Fun Cinemas - misbehave by executive