Fun Cinemas — ticket

Fun Cenema, India
 Môhámmâd Âmîr Sîddîqúî on Aug 4, 2017
Mere do baar ticket book ho gaye the isi liye ticket ko cencel krna ke liye complaint kr raha hoon ek ticket ho gaya tu do baar ticket book krwa ke kya kroga okk please mera paiment wapas kr dijiye bhai meri ticket booking 6/08/2017 ka hai jaldi kriyega bhai please meri complaint jaldi suni jayegi ya nhi isi liye jaldi msg ka reply kr dena please please

ticket

[Aug 05, 2017] Fun Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Archana Seth's response, Aug 06, 2017
This refers to a booking days pax made today-6/8/2017 .If something can b done, I'll appreciate it, .

Comments

Hi Môhámmâd Âmîr Sîddîqúî,

We regret to inform you that as per government regulations, once a ticket has been paid for, it is considered to be sold. Hence, we will not able to provide you any kind of replacement or refund in such cases.

Team Cinepolis.
Have stated it. I pressed J1, 2, 3, 4 and instead of J5 for the fifth ticket, I pressed J12. Plz change the fifth ticket which has not been taken, as my ticket instead of J12.
Plz add 'change booking'option.
What, , if, one can't go in case of emergency? Plz have the grace to offer cancellation charges.
Its not comfortable to watch a add of a condom in interval of a movie Padmavat Pl think before showing this types of adds
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2018
Dear Sunil Utwani,

We appreciate your valuable feedback. Furthermore, we will try and ensure a great cinema experience for you on your next visit. Do let us know if you require any further assistance.

Team Cinépolis

Level 4, Fun Republic, Plot No 844/4, Shah Indl. Estate, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400053
    Fun Cinemas - ticket