[Resolved] Future Cloud - Consultancy — asked money for scheduling interview and assured job in overseas

alim ahemad on Dec 11, 2018
I received a call from Future cloud (Rohan -Person Name) and explained about their placement services in India and Oversees. He insisted me to choose oversees job as my profile is very much suitable. Some how he convinced me and asked for one time charge of 5310 and its valid until I get the job. I paid it there after I got a call from Ishita from the same number introducing her as HR from Future clouds and said me she has immediate opportunity for Canada. To process it i have to go through the verification by 3rd party for that I need to pay 13k additional amount. There we had a big argument happen due to this hidden charge that Rohan never told me. So I realized something fishy is there. I asked for refund my registration money. Ishita and Sam another guy called me later and told me it will not refund you. So please take the action so that no other person will fall under their scheme.
Number#[protected](from this number I got the call) there office number they mentioned: [protected]. Email: info@futureclouds.in I have attached the invoice copy too.

asked money for scheduling interview and assured job in overseas
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 11, 2018
I am just removing this because I am rephrased the category and submit it once again.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Future Cloud - Consultancy - asked money for scheduling interview and assured job in overseas

Company:Future Cloud - Consultancy