[Resolved]  Gaana.com — unsubscribe from gaana+

Hello team,

I have subscribed for free 3 months subscription previously when i got the offer from paytm..
I had been forced to add my credit card details to get that free subscription but intimated that i will get alert through sms/email when i need to get renewal.

But today without any intimation i had been charged for renewal of 249/6 months... From my credit card.
This is not fare... I don't want to be gaana+ user. Please cancel my renewal and get me back my money asap...

I don't find any option on how to unsubscribe from renewal in gaana. App

Please return my money and unsubscribe from gaana+..

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 11, 2019

[May 03, 2019] Gaana.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Gaana.com Customer Care's response May 10, 2019 Dear User,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused if our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking time to share your concern.

Our goal is to provide a consistently reliable service and an exemplary level of customer satisfaction.

We do understand your concern regarding the auto-renewal.

We would request you to kindly send an email at [protected]@gaana.com with the registered details so that our team can accordingly look into the issue.

Please mark the heading as "CONSUMER FORUM COMPLAINT" so that we can take up the query on priority basis and also share the necessary screenshot to understand the issue better.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Gaana Support Team