[Resolved] Gaana.com — cancel my gaana plus subscription along with auto renewal from credit card

Shibaji Chattopadhaya on Jan 22, 2020

I subscribed to gaana plus yesterday by using promo coupon from flipkart and they took my credit card details for auto renewal, but i was shocked to see there was no option to terminate my subscription. Even after several emails and messages through their help chat no one responded. Moreover they blocked my emails saying that i have reached the maximum no. Of open messages. I want to cancel my gaana plus subscription along with my auto renewal through credit card asap. My registered email id is: [protected]@gmail.com. Kindly look into the matter and resolve my issue immediately. This is ridiculous service support from gaana. It's like cheating customers.

Thanks & regards,
Manisha reddy gilella.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 21, 2020
The issue was resolved by gaana via email.

[Jan 22, 2020] Gaana.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Gaana.com Customer Care's response, Feb 21, 2020
Dear User,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with us. We apologize for the delay in response and if our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking time to share your concern.

We do understand your concern regarding the auto renewal.

Please be informed that our team responded to you the same over the email, it takes some time to review the concern so that we can share correct solution with the user.

The auto renewal is already canceled and no further deduction will be done.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Gaana Support Team
Updated by Shibaji Chattopadhaya, Feb 21, 2020
Thank you!

Comments

Mobile no. [protected]
Email [protected]@gmail.com

For the past few months these gaana crooks are charging rs. 99 every month and I try every possible method to cancel renewal but they never revert. Can any body from Gaana cancel my subscription and refund my money.

I did not want to continue with gaana subscription however they have deducted 399 amount through my debit card.
I just want to refund back but now they have denied to it.I didnot use their app even a single day please take complaint against him.
When I'm downloading a song in the application it shows please try again later please fix i have 1year student plan

Plot No. 391, Udyog Vihar, Phase–III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Gaana.com - cancel my gaana plus subscription along with auto renewal from credit card