Gaana.com — not able to download songs even on having gaana+ subscription

Nikhil Bhere on Jul 12, 2019
I recently changed my phone, when I installed Gaana on new phone I am not able to download any songs also not able to sync songs from old device. I have active 6 months Gaana+ subscription valid till September still I have to face this Issue.
Whenever I try to download the song it asks to redownload everytime
Please either solve this issue or refund me.

not able to download songs even on having gaana+ subscription
not able to download songs even on having gaana+ subscription

[Jul 12, 2019] Gaana.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Gaana.com Customer Care's response, Jul 16, 2019
Dear User,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with us. We apologize for the delay in response and if our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking time to share your concern

We do understand your concern regarding the download.

Please be advised, that if the songs are stuck in queue, you need to delete the songs in queue then logout and login again using the registered details.

After logging in try downloading a single song and see it it works.

For any further issues you send us an email at [protected]@gaana.com with the your registered details and details about the issue (if you are using a memory card etc)so that the team can look into the request further.

Please add COMPLAINT FORUM CONCERN in the heading so that we can take up your matter on urgency.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Gaana Support Team

Plot No. 391, Udyog Vihar, Phase–III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Gaana.com - not able to download songs even on having gaana+ subscription