Gaana.com — notification of gaana.com

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 pkumar.arp on Oct 15, 2019

I would like to bring your kind notice that whenever i do call from my phone the add of gaana.com appears on screen and starts playing and that is very disturbing while calling.

How can i stop this... Please solve it.

Even i have uninstalled the app"gaana"

I am using samsung j72016 and vodafone numbers

Hoping for the best and early response

[Oct 15, 2019] Gaana.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Gaana.com Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2019
Dear User,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with us. We apologize for the delay in response and if our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking time to share your concern

We do understand your concern.

For any further issues you send us an email at [protected]@gaana.com with the your registered details and details about the issue so that the team can look into the request further.

Please add COMPLAINT FORUM CONCERN in the heading so that we can take up your matter on urgency.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Gaana Support Team

Comments

Yesterday I bought gaana plus subscription because it was showing rupees 19 for year in the app and when I paid it debited 399 please refund this is unfair please take action and refund
My email id - [protected]@gmail.com
Contact number - [protected]
I subscribed for gaana plus last year but i don't want to continue the subscription this year. However, it got auto renewed from my paytm wallet, I don't want this subscription anymore. I would like to unsubscribe from gaana.com and stop all future payments to gaana.com asap.

I want refund of subscription charges.

Plot No. 391, Udyog Vihar, Phase–III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016