Gajanana Enterprises, Indane Gas Distributor, #308, 4th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore — No replace & fraud with me

Panipat, Panipat District, Haryana, India
 Saini1431
Jain Enterprises, 54, c Nagar, New Sang Road, Jaipur — Sweet slim belt

An Surender saini on 22march, 2017
I have ordered the belt after watching TV Ad. ofTeleshoping on[protected] and received it on 28/1/2017 in Jaipur (Raj.) along with invoice no. on TV Show the person advertised that the product cost is 2990/- in market it is promotional scheme we provide only in 1590/- and also one belt free.after receiving the belt the product cost only 1590/- is printed on the box and price for this only for two belts.

Within a few hours the belt tore off from the side, even the threads are comes out of the belts. The quality of the belt is very worst/poor. We have tried to complain to the company on their call numbers [protected]/[protected], they simply hung the phone repeatedly and refused to file our complaint. Even the contact numbers provided on the invoice is wrong & also the email ID.

This is a fraud company giving its ads in the TV.
My personal request to all TV company to please stopped air their ads, since by showing their ads you are also doing a crime & playing to the faith as well as money of the people. This will spoil the image of your TV Channel.

No replace & fraud with me

[Mar 23, 2017] Gajanan Enterprises customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Last week Friday 1 dec, received damaged swet slim belt which is ordered .

now trying to call customer care number which is mentoned on box nobody responding

Given 2000 rs.kindly suggest me how to proceedd

sudha

Flat No. 106, B Wing, Shantiniketan Appartment, Maggarpatta, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411028
    Gajanana Enterprises, Indane Gas Distributor, #308, 4th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore - No replace & fraud with me