Galaxy-it Hub — Cheated by ebay seller galaxy-it hub

Had purchased a projector and payed Rs.23807/- for it on ebay on 01/11/2016. Then they send me sellers details.I called him for delivery status. The seller said that there is another product better than this and u have to pay the difference amount and he gave his bank details to me.then i transfer Rs.8000 in his given account number.The seller didnt shipp the product on given time.So i requested for refund. Till now he has not given me refund amount.He says he dont have time for refund. Ebay refund the amount in ebay gurantee, but this seller is denying to refund the amount..Galaxy-it-hub mysore is the company name and Mr.Hemant B.K is the name of fraud seller.I also have the call recording with this seller. My contact no.[protected]. Product name Byntex led projector. Sellers no.[protected]. Pls do the needfull.
with regards
Ashok Kumar Pradhan

Comments

Dear Ashok9670,

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. We don't have access to your account. Please reach out our concerned team here:http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home.

Team ebay
send complain email to CBI Cyber Crime Cell:
Bangalore
(for whole of the Karnataka)
Address:

Telephone:
+[protected],
E-Mail: [protected]@gmail.com

Cyber Crime Police Station is supervised by following officers:

Additional Director General of Police (E.O.), CID, Bangalore.

Deputy Inspector General of Police (E.O.), CID, Bangalore.

Superintendent of Police, Cyber Crime Division, CID, Bangalore.

Deputy Superintendent of Police (Admin), Cyber Crime Police Station, CID, Bangalore.
hello everyone. i have the same problem with hamant bk of galaxy hub. i am going to take legal action against him. if you still facing the problem then pls contact me.
pls join hand with me sothat together we take action.
i know alone not possible to teach lession to him.
contact me or whatsapp me at [protected]
Help
Refund my earn money this site please or help me
he has deliver the projector but not deliver the 3d glasses or not refunding the balance amount of ₹ 6800/-.
after taking some action aganist him. he deliver the projector and but not deliver the 5 3d glasses for which i paid extra amout of ₹6800/-.
now he is not picking the phone. block my number on whatsapp and not giving any response of massages.
i am going to give police complaint in local police station and then forward to higher level.
if anyone want to contact me then pls contact at [protected].

Mysore