Galaxytower.in — fraud are happening on the behalf of mobile installation on rooftop and plots/lands

Karnataka, India
 praveenkrmahour on Feb 9, 2018
I want to bring your kind information fraudster are active from the website www.Galaxytower.in. they are making money by fraud/cheating on the behalf of mobile tower installation. I have mentioned below complete details i. E. Fraudster's mobile numbers, bank account details. I request you please take a serious action secretively and block following account immediately.

I have paid rs. 60, 000 but no work is in process and when i requested to cancel my file to tower installation and refund my amount then they are threatened me.

The email is sending with email id "[protected]@engineer.com". And mobile number is working to making fraud are follow:

+[protected]True caller show this number is registered with jio tower but a person named ram kumar is active here. He said he is md, jio tower. I have also recorded his voice for 30-40 minutes)

+[protected]Sumit kumar) (True caller show this number is registered with mudra finance)

+[protected]

+[protected]True caller show this number is registered with email id [protected]@gmail.com)

+[protected]

In my case i have submitted rs. 2500/- on december 2017 after that they force me to submit rs. 25, 000 as income tax after submission of rs. 25000 they force me to submit rs. 32, 500 as noc certificate when i have submitted all these payments on[protected] then they force me to submit tower insurance money e. I. Rs. 1, 25, 000 even tower is not installed.

The bank account are follow where i have submitted registration charge rs. 2500/-

Account name-mr. Vikash kumar
S. B. I a/c no-[protected]
Ifsc code-sbin0001709

The bank account are follow where i have submitted registration charge rs. 12500/- + 12500 + 32500 = 57, 500

Name-mr. Arun kumar dhurua
A/c no-[protected]
Bank-central bank of india
Ifsc code-cbin0283309
Payee bank name - central bank of india
Payee bank branch - ward no.10, beheramal, at post jharsuguda, dist-jharsuguda, orissa-768203
Payee bank city - jharsuguda
Updated by praveenkrmahour, Oct 23, 2019
The matter is not resolved till yet. Please open this complaint.

Galaxytower.in - fraud are happening on the behalf of mobile installation on rooftop and plots/lands

Company:Galaxytower.in