[Resolved]  Garena — Account suspend

Dear garena team
pless unsuspend my I'd I use config file hack one time just for fun please unsuspand my free Fire account I'd ([protected]) one unsuspen my free Fire account in future I naver use any hack i spend almost 7000 INR it's my old I'd I am also belong to a poor family please unsuspen my free Fire account I'd (protected) please please sir 😔😔😔 I hope you unsuspend my free Fire account
I love free Fire game ... game Level=70 game name =N_H_K ANANYA game UID =[protected]
Sep 30, 2022
Hello, Dear garena team pless unsuspend my I'd I use config file hack one time just for fun please unsuspand my free Fire account I'd (1126394044) one unsuspen my free Fire account in future I naver use any hack i spend almost 7000 INR it's my old I'd I am also belong to a poor family please unsuspen my free Fire account I'd (protected) please please sir 😔😔😔 I hope you unsuspend my free Fire account I love free Fire game ... game Level=70 game name =N_H_K ANANYA game UID =1126394044
Sep 30, 2022
Updated by Meetyadav
Please sir help me only one chance garena team

Complaint comments

Comments

Free fire I'd unban uid [protected]

Sorry sir my I'd unban uid [protected] please please please please please please please please please please please sir

Please check my id
1 time ues toll box
I am very very sorry 😞
Please my id u suspended 🙏🙏🙏

Garena