[Resolved]  Garena — Account Suspended

Hi garena freefire i am from india,
I am play freefire more than 2 year's, and my game level is 62 and 7800+ likes, so i am talk to suspend my freefire account on 3rd april on evening.. But i am don't use any hack or third party app on my all time. And i am purchasing many items on my account so my money is wasted? And i am also upload freefire gameplay videos on my youtube channel.. And i am play with high ping because very big network problem in my village so this is not hack this is network problem, i am don't know to i am use in my past so please give back my account and i am watch more videos on youtube to how to unsuspend freefire account but i am not use any third party app to unsuspend my freefire account when garena give me my freefire account when i am starting to play freefire otherwise i am not playing freefire so please point this and solve this problem and i am sure to i am don't use any third party app and hack

MY UID -[protected]
SERVER -INDIA
NAME -gk♡gk♡gk⁠♡
I LOVE FREE FIRE
Nov 12, 2022
Gmail : [email protected] Phone: 9108849231 Im waste my money and rare items i missing please help me dear garena team
Nov 21, 2022
Updated by gk gowda
[protected] crime website
Nov 24, 2022
Updated by gk gowda
GARENA I'd unban please
Complaint comments

Comments

Hello deer garena . my free fire id ban only used auto hadshot application which Was used for fun.l don't know because of this my free fire id ban request you my id be unmanned and And I will never call such a day 🥺🥺😭😭🙏🙏🙏 I am very my uid [protected]
Hello deer garena . my free fire id ban only used auto hadshot application which Was used for fun.l don't know because of this my free fire id ban request you my id be unmanned and And I will never call such a day 🥺🥺😭😭🙏🙏🙏 I am waiting my uid [protected]

Garena - My free fire account suspended but my account no 3rd party hack apps please resuspended my account my account number [protected]

Garena