[Resolved] Gati-Kwe — docket number[protected] , not delivered yet.

Bajaj Nagar,waluj, Maharashtra, India
 Archa Unni Pramod Nair on Nov 15, 2018
Dear Sir, Maam,

This is to bring into your notice that I had ordered a product for my wife on 5 th of this month . I understand the festive delays and awaited till 12th Nov when it reached Aurangabad, Mh PIN: 431136 which is the destination.
Gati people is updating false status daily and not delivering my product. We tried to contact through phone but they are bluffing us, like they are on the way, address is incorrect kind of silly reasons. We have received more than 100 packages from Amazon and never ever our address or PIN was an issue for any of the courier service team. I am afraid these people might have mishandled the package.
please take some strict action sir, maam.

docket number 994139729 , not delivered yet.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-19 12:42:31

[Nov 16, 2018] Gati-KWE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Gati-KWE Customer Care's response Nov 16, 2018
Dear Customer,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Please accept our sincere apologies for this particular case.
This is to inform you that we are in touch with local team to get this issue resolve on priority.
Requesting you to kindly give us some time.

Best Regards
Isha

Comments

No action has been taken yet .. no phone calls received
Not delivered today too ! !! may i please know has the Gati people sold it out outside ?
finally received it !!!

+91 71 2272 1477 [Customer Care]
    +91 40 2784 4284 [Head Office]
    +91 71 2272 9928 [Customer Care]
    Plot No.20, Survey No.12, Kothaguda, Kondapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500084
    Gati-Kwe - docket number 994139729 , not delivered yet.