[Resolved]  Gati-Kwe — materials not found - package lost by gati

I couriered 3 boxes using your service on 17th march which was supposed to be delivered on 24th march. I understand that due to the lock down you were unable to deliver it on time.

Two days back i received a call that your company is functional again and i will get the package delivered in 48 hours.

7th may morning i was informed that the package will be delivered today, and said a delivery boy has my package and has left the warehouse. No further information was provided to me. Since i was worried i contacted the person back, it was 9:00 pm so i was sure that no one will be delivering the package today.

Then he informed me that the 3 boxes which i couriered couldn't be found.

I tracked the package using your website it informs me that at 11:20 am today the package was out for delivery.
And at 12:45 am the package status changed to undelivered due to material not found.

Kindly explain it to me how can this happen, does the delivery boy, your delivery vehicle along which my package vanished into thin air. The distance between your warehouse and the delivery address will not be more than 10 km. So please find them.

The package has important documents (My graduation degree and other certificates), books the boxes has to be in one of your warehouse. I humbly request you please explain to me what really has happened and try to resolve this issue quickly.

Information of the package
Docket number:
Package number:
[protected],[protected],[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved May 11, 2020

[May 08, 2020] Gati-KWE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Gati-KWE Customer Care's response Jul 16, 2020 Dear Customer,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused.
Your shipment is showing delivered on 08-MAY-2020 . Kindly provide us a line of confirmation if you have received the shipment.
Gati-KWE Customer Care's response Jul 16, 2020 Dear Customer,

Thank you for your kind confirmation.
Any inconvenience is deeply regretted.
We are happy to serve you.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Gati-KWE
    Gati-KWE Phone
    +91 71 2272 1477 [Customer Care]
    +91 40 2784 4284 [Head Office]
    +91 40 7120 4284 [Head Office]
    Gati-KWE Address
    Plot No.20, Survey No.12, Kothaguda, Kondapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500084