[Resolved] Gati-Kwe — parcel not delivered

Lucknow, Lucknow District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Parth wayne on Jul 12, 2018
My parcel with docket number €CGoA0AuK8Ck€ which i ordered from Banggood.com was to be be delivered on 11th july. The assured delivery date was 11th july 2018. Yet it was not delivered. I called the office and one of the staff members who talked back rudely to me and asli said he was going out and closing the office, and whatever i want to ask regarding my parcel i can i ask tomorrow.

I called during the office hours. So that reply was not justified from his side.
Gati is just toying with the customers, and the consumer care authority should look into the matter.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2018

[Jul 12, 2018] Gati-KWE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Gati-KWE Customer Care's response, Jul 14, 2018
Dear Customer,

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused to you.
Kindly request you to help us with Gati's 9 digit docket number for further assistance .

Comments

My self Sayan Das, FHR id - 41375R, This is to inform you that i am unable to clam my P[censored]nder UN no[protected] and PF Ac no - APHYD/73231/4482,
My relieving reference id - GATIKWE/41375R/2015 and last working day is 11th Feb 2015.
After several followup with concern HR team of Gati over Mail & Ph call also but no resolution received yet.
I ordered Vu TV from flipkart. It was shipped by Gati courior. I mentioned my address clearly which is 120 km away from Jamnagar but they are finding me in Jamnagar. What is this? If you cant find complete address then why you accept at the time of ordering the product. You should not accept only.
I have suppose to receive my online order item on 16/7/2018 via Gati courier, but not yet delivered till 23/7/2018. without Calling me/ discussed with me, they changed delivery date. we raised complaint for the same. Complaint no. 33765692.

+91 71 2272 1477 [Customer Care]
    +91 40 7120 4284 [Head Office]
    +91 40 2784 4284 [Head Office]
    Plot No.20, Survey No.12, Kothaguda, Kondapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500084
    Gati-Kwe - parcel not delivered