Gati-Kwe — refused to do do delivery

Vizianagaram, Vizianagaram District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 K. Sarat Bushan on May 19, 2019
For consignment sent to me Gati person refused to deliver to home saying that he does not know door numbers in my home town vizianagaram. Even though I offered help he refused to do door delivery. He asked me to come and collect. The product reached home town on 4th may 2019. I received a call from local GatI on 10th may. I immediately complained on 10th may 2019. Compliant no is 34699196. I was assured by Gati I would get call from local gati within 2 days. I did not get amy. Again called on 12 may. I was told within 48 hrs I will get call from GatI head office and also product delivered. Nothing happens until 15 th may. On 16 may again I called and they said they will have product delivered by 17. Today is 19 may. Neith er I got call nor product delivered . Completely fed off with Gati.

[May 19, 2019] Gati-KWE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Gati-KWE Customer Care's response, May 20, 2019
Dear Customer,

We extremely sorry for your experience.
This is to inform you that we are in touch with local team to get this issue resolve on priority.
Requesting you to kindly give us some time.

+91 71 2272 1477 [Customer Care]
    +91 40 7120 4284 [Head Office]
    +91 40 2784 4284 [Head Office]
    Plot No.20, Survey No.12, Kothaguda, Kondapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500084
    Gati-Kwe - refused to do do delivery