[Resolved] Gati-Kwe — shipment not delivered fraud

Senthil Kumaran Manoharan on Nov 16, 2019
I have a shipment from paytm mall via gati. Its been more than 4 days since the shipment is out for delivery. I have called them multiple times, raised multiple complaints but proper update or action from gati side. Ive never seen such an useless delivery system. Please do not opt for this gati useless.

Ive raised complaint with payttm also. But as ususal they are also a useless waste
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 19, 2019
I had made multiple complaints on the ecommerce site:Paytm and multiple complaits with courier partner GATI. but none of the complaints were looked into or worked upon.

After raising the complaint to this forum "consumercomplaints.in", GATI courier has taken my docket number and LOOKED into the issue and delivered me the product on next day 19th Nov.

Thanks to this forum for resolving my issue and giving me a peace of mind.

[Nov 16, 2019] Gati-KWE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Gati-KWE Customer Care's response, Nov 18, 2019
Dear Customer,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused.
We request you to kindly help us with Gati's 9 digit docket number for further assistance.
Updated by Senthil Kumaran Manoharan, Nov 18, 2019
docket number :[protected]. it was out for delivery on 13th nov . the delivery person contact is KASIRANJAN([protected]) . SEE the crap mobile number i have got.

and simply i see stat as "custmer reqsted for reschedule", biut i never got any call from any one. its almost 6 days past. but no updates. i raised compalint with GATI app also. but its useless as usual

Comments

+91 71 2272 1477 [Customer Care]
    +91 40 2784 4284 [Head Office]
    +91 71 2272 9928 [Customer Care]
    Plot No.20, Survey No.12, Kothaguda, Kondapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500084
    Gati-Kwe - shipment not delivered fraud