Gati-Kwe — short delivery, delayed delivery

asangita29 on Nov 4, 2017
Please refer to my previous complaint bearing id 1749886. After filing of above ref complaint, i was called by a company rep and advised to get in touch with new jalpaiguri office. It is apprised to you that the recipient of parcel met your local office at njp but no solution provided.in fact what came as a shocker to me that docket number 443977520 dated 14/10/17 booked with gati kwe was handed over to safexpress on 15/10/17 at kolkata itself. Safexpress has delivered it on 20/10/17 (After a delay of 4 days) to air force bagdogra in parcel partly open condition. After diwali vacation, this parcel was opened on 24/10/17 and three items were found short. Image of safexpress document attached. Now it is established that my consignment which was given to gati kwe was mishandled between gati kwe and safexpress.
Through this complaint you are again requested to reimburse losses to the tune of rs 2000/- approx.

short delivery, delayed delivery

[Nov 04, 2017] Gati-KWE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Gati-KWE Customer Care's response, Nov 18, 2017
Dear Sir, We are sorry for this issue. We tried to reach you but given number was switched Off. Please update correct details so we can resolve at earliest.
Gati-KWE Customer Care's response, Nov 23, 2017
Regret the inconvenience caused.Please help us with your contact details.
Updated by asangita29, Nov 23, 2017
[protected], [protected]
Gati-KWE Customer Care's response, Nov 30, 2017
Please help us with your contact details.
Gati-KWE Customer Care's response, Dec 01, 2017
We are waiting for your contact details.
Updated by asangita29, Dec 03, 2017
My contact ... Sangita Agrawal, Kolkata [protected], [protected], asangita29@gmail.com
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am very much disappointed by this company. My product was about to delivered by 10/10/2017 by still i didnt got any delivery, any update about it.

Contact at...[protected], [protected]
Regards- Sangita Agrawal
Sangita Agrawal contact [protected]. 033-24545088

+91 71 2272 1477 [Customer Care]
    Plot No.20, Survey No.12, Kothaguda, Kondapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500084
    Gati-Kwe - short delivery, delayed delivery
    www.bdomains.com