Genius Mart — bose speakers

Anju Velonie Agrawal on May 3, 2018
Ordered from www.geniusmart.in portable bose speakers and received another product which goes by the name of onlite. This company cons everyone. Total fraud. Paid rs. 3999 for the product and i feel totally cheated as there is no response to the emails neither is there any other contact number provided. I wish the culprits are put behind bars for fraud. I hope to catch hold of them somehow and get the money back.

Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Same situation here. Total frauds. I wish I had checked the packet before paying the money. The courier company is saying they cannot take it back unless they receive information from the company.
i got a brand new speaker i am happy with it thanks genius mart...
Salim Aa's reply, May 8, 2018
Mr cool Jordan, it’s quite clear that you are part of this scam.
We have taken up the matter with the cyber crime police.
In no time you and your team will be finished.
Mr cool Jordan, it’s quite clear that you are part of this scam.
We have taken up the matter with the cyber crime police.
In no time you and your team will be finished.
Total Fraud. Need to kick on their back.
They are cheating everyone! Sending cheap and fake products! My order number is 1248, ordered on 7th May 2018. Delivered via Delhivery courier service. Somebody help us and catch those frauds! They've given Bangalore address in website but products cone from Delhi.. wish the cyber crime takes this complaint seriously and catch these frauds soon.

The description said Bose speakers but I received some fake product. Moreover there's no way to contact the company unless it's email. And they do not reply.
guys,
I have also become a victim of their criminal act and today i have filed a police complaint with DCP- Outer District, Delhi Police. This is the office under which the police station comes where the office of these buggers is situated. If you people also forward your details, i shall get the same accompanied to my complaint and if we are making collective efforts, surely something will happen.

Manoj Vashishtha
I have ordered Bose Soundlink Revolve Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker but i have get some another product Named SoundLink Mini (wireless speaker) unknown make china made (GWQ), i paid 4000 to the courier provider. i am very upset and disappoint to get this worst and unbranded product, i have made video shooting while unpacking the parcel. please i want ordered Bose Soundlink Revolve Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker and want to return this cina made product.
do the necessary action ASAP.

Regards!