Get Me A Shop — refund of money from get me a shop

Here i explaining what happen with us,
As get me a shop is big name and its from times of india group, so we reached to get me a shop and explain our website model that we want to make website like indiamart, this we explained to mr, ghosh at first meeting so from our end we clear you all the things that messaging and database we want. We also clearly explain we want to create site like indiamart so its get me a shop responsibility to study the features given by indiamart. They agreed to build website as per our requirement and we make a initial payment 1, 18, 733.00/-. After making payment they starts making a website and starts finding solution on our website model. If this was not possible in get me a shop system then they have notice us earlier before making a deal, but at that time they agreed every thing that "we will give you portal like indiamart (All features)".
In this case, we are requesting that we are in trouble now, we invested near about 1, 18, 733.00/- in get me a shop, also other expenses near about total expenses aprox. 2 lakh. And nothing is in our hand, we are from middle class families this amount is very much for us. If get me a shop not refunding it to us. Then this startup will stop here we cannot carry forward it due to lack of funds, we already loss our confidence. We came to get me a shop because of brand behind get me a shop that is times of india. We trust on because we know that get me a shop and times of india will nothing do wrong with us. But unfortunately we are wrong now get me a shop not clear to us regarding refund. Please help us.

Delhi