Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam — door to door waste collection truck

Address:Near vidhayanjali memorial public school, gaushala road, city forest, karhera, ghaziabad,201007, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201007

I living in karhera near by gaushala road city forest.in this area door to door waste collection truck is not come for collect our waste. Because of this many people has throw their waste any where. All the members of our loclaity complaint this to our councilor, after that 10 -15 days the the truck is come in our locality but after 15th august the truck not coming for collect the waste.
Because of this we face many problems.

I request from the side of our whole locality please do right action on it.
So that we don, t throw our garbage at any where.
Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

I live in A-block sudamapuri, tigri gol chakkar near Vishal international school. Initially in our locality garbage truck used to come daily. But from this year's starting it comes only two days a week or sometimes only one day per week in each gali. So, most people just throw garbage here and there or just burn them causing pollution. This troubles everyone here.
So, I request you to take right action to sort out our problem. Garbage truck coming on alternative days is also fine with us.
Thankyou