Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam — garbage in plot

H.NO 411, GALI NO 2 SUBHASH NAGAR (SIHANI ROAD) GHAZIABAD, Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Jogi Rahul on May 14, 2019
Dear sir/madam,
My self rahul kumar (Son of mr janesh kumar), i am living in h. No 411, gali no 2 subhash nagar, ghaziabad. We bought this house on oct 2016

There is a plot just side of our house, its full of dirty garbage, initially when we came here, we requested to the owner of the plot, that please remove this garbage as we are facing so many problems because of that garbage. But the owner of that plot ignore our request all the time.
1 most of the times we found so many times snakes & many other
Dangerous bugs in our room from that plot side, luckily we all are safe yet
2. We can not sit outside from our house because of so bad smell,
3. We also have fear of any disease because of garbage bad smell
4. Our house get damp from that side also

Dear sir/madam in last 2.5 years we met the owner of that plot minimum 5 or 6 times, but each & every time he ignore our request
Now we decide to take legal action, because i need to protect my family for all such things, i hope our ghaziabad nagar nigam team will understand our problem, & get it resolved asap
I believe that i will get solution quickly as i support swachh bharat abhiyan
I am also attached pics of that plot & dirty garbage, please take action

Plot owner name :- mr ranjeet singh
Residence :- f block, nandgram

Your obediently
Rahul kumar (Son of janesh kumar)
H. No 411 gali no 2 subhash nagar (Sihani road) ghaziabad

garbage in plot
garbage in plot

[May 14, 2019] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Jogi Rahul, May 14, 2019

my contact no for any assistance/query for my complaint

Comments

निवेदन : गगन एन्क्लेव (भाटिया मोड़ ओवर ब्रिज के नीचे) जी. टी. रोड सोसाइटी का सीवरेज लाइन बन्द है, जिससे सारी सीवरेज लाइन ओवर फ्लो होकर पानी कॉलोनी में बाहर आ रहा है। हम सब काफी मुसीबत में है, क्रपा हमारी मदद करे। क्रपा संपर्क करे रितेश भटनागर, निवासी गगन एन्क्लेव मोब, [protected]

Pocket D, Sector 10, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201012