GHMC — property tax payment receipt

kfuit on Jun 25, 2019
I paid property tax of 8, 405 rs on 23/06/2019 at 7:52 p. M. Through online payment on ptin :[protected]. I did not receive any confirmation of payment and money was deducted from my account. When i checked the website it show that am due. I also received a message from ghmc stating to pay property tax immediately to avoid interest of 2% per month from july, 2019.
Please do the needful.
Mahdiya

[Jun 25, 2019] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild and chasing the people. Please send a dog van to catch them. I hope you understand the situation.
I am from madinaguda, Hyderabad, facing issues with lot of street dogs. Kids are not able to go outside, Kindly look into this.
Respected
Commissioner,
GHMC,

We reside at chikkadpally, street No 14., post office building, Papiah Estates . Sir we are Facing severe problms with mosquitoes since a long time, upon complaining non of them is taking steps to eradicate this. Kindly arrange fog to get rid of these multiplying mosquitoes and save us from falling sick.
Hi sir/ madam

There are many street dogs in our locality these are chasing along with bikes causing people panic Can you please send the concerned authorities to catch these dogs we are staying near Champapet Durga Bhavani nagar Roadno:4 landmark is Dmart champapet.

CC Complex, Tank Bund Road, Lower Tank Bund, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500063
    GHMC - property tax payment receipt