Glamdoc Looks Studio Vashi Navi Mumbai /banjara Hill Hyderabad - Hair Transplant — incorrect, bad, worse and painful hair transplant

Sagar_111 on Mar 6, 2018
I had put my review on there google review site but glamdoc looks studio (Navi mumbai / vashi) had deleted? So i am giving my review here to aware people regarding this clinic hair transplant procedure. I had bad experienced with looks studio hyderabad and mumbai branch. I had consulted in hyderabad branch and gone through hair transplant (Ht) in 18th and 19th march 2017 in mumbai branch. Mrs. Anagha datar told me 2700 grafts required for high density in frontal area. But when i looked after almost one year of procedure, i think they implanted only 1800 grafts. Marketing guy (Mr. Sachin patil) told me dr. Monis ali mirza will performed my ht in mumbai vashi branch. But in reality mr. Thomson d’cruz performed my ht for whole day and mr. Monis was there for 15-20 minutes when mrs. Thomson went for prp. Marketing guy also told me to give amount in cash to avoid paying tax. He told me to write review when i went for follow-up, but i opposed. I was waiting for one year to writing this review. Money oriented clinic. I went for prp 3 times in hyderabad and every time i shown my scalp to mrs. Anagha datar.in glamdoc looks studio point of view what will be consider as follow-up. Everything i have mention here is 100% true not exaggerated.
All technician in this clinic are unexperienced. Mrs. Surekha was technician and mr. Thomson was performed my ht. During procedure mrs. Surekha discussing her family problem and mr. Thomson was given sympathy to her. He tried to give solution to her problem. All these was happening during my ht procedure and i was feel like i am in coffee shop not in clinic. Mr. Thomson also making fun with her and tried to scare surekha by saying i will complaint mr. Monis about you. I was thinking i had given my head to wrong person.
Guys select reputed clinic and first check doctor’s degree. You are not spending only your money but also your whole one year. Hair angle, hair transaction, hairline design is very important for your natural look.
In my case hair angle is 90 degree which looks very unnatural. The gap between two hairs is very large. The hair line is almost straight line. When i speak with anyone they not see in my eyes they first look on my head and asking what happen on my scalp.
All the doctors this clinic are bds (Bachelor of dental surgery) qualified. So first check doctors degree.
1. I book my ht depositing 5000 rs. On procedure day they were firstly asked for money continuously. They are running a business for money and playing with patient’s health.
2.in a single room they are carrying 2 patient’s ht procedures. This will welcoming a high risk of infection.
3. They gave me very low quality apron for wearing.
4. Mrs. Surekha done my hair treaming. Guys’ hair treaming part was very painful. She doesn't know how to treamed hairs. Very fast she treamed my hair. I told her to do slowly, it was hurting me.
5. Mr. Thomson holding bds degree gave me anesthesia on my donor area. Frankly speaking it was also very painful part.
6. Mr. Thomson extracted hair from donor area and implanted hairs on recipient area in improper angel.
7. I came to clinic with my dad. Clinic doing very cheap things from start. During lunch time they gave only one lunch for me and my dad. We eat one lunch in one plate. Very embarrassing things they were doing that time. I was trapped in very bad clinic.
I went for head wash and prp session in looks studio's hyderabad branch. These was also very horrible experience.
1. The technician doesn't know how to do head wash for removing scabs. She was tried to remove scab with spatula without wetting scalp. Because of this she created some wound on my head. Some of the grafts also come out. I told her to wet scalp then tried to remove scabs. Again i got uneducated technician experience.
2. Second uneducated technician experience i got with prp. Technician does know how to extract the blood. She done 5 needle punches on my hand for removing blood. Finally she not able extract the blood. Marketing guys told me to come next day to come for extracting blood. Next day other clinic technician came to extract blood and he was easily able to extract blood.
After ht they not even bother to call to take follow-up with patient. This clinic is fully money oriented. I want my hard earn money back.
Because of this unnatural look again i have to go with ht with reputed plastic surgeon (Degree – m. B. B. S, m. S, m. Ch).
Anyone planning to go with ht go with reputed clinic and doctors (Not bds) and spend little more amount.
Conclusion - don't go with these dental doctors (All doctors in this clinics are not md or even mbbs) clinic for ht procedure.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Glamdoc Looks Studio Vashi Navi Mumbai /banjara Hill Hyderabad - Hair Transplant - incorrect, bad, worse and painful hair transplant

Company:Glamdoc Looks Studio Vashi Navi Mumbai /banjara Hill Hyderabad - Hair Transplant
    Vashi Navi Mumbai / Banjara Hill Hyderabad