Glass Onion Restaurant And Also Dine Out App — charged extra in contrary to what is given on website and as well as dineout app

Glass onion restaurant Financial district gachibowli, Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Bhavani EShwaragari on Mar 17, 2019
It happened on march 3 i had booked through dine out for glass onion restaurant at gachibowli. I had earlier complained about it both to the restaurant and dine out guys as there is no reply i had to write here.in both the places they have advertised in their website price as 1200 for 2 at glass onion. So i believed them and took thirteen of them for lunch. Initially they did not have even place to make us sit. We had mixed population of both elderly and kids with us and they made an arrangement outside. It was extremely hot outside and we tried to push ourselves inside the restaurant in batches and spread here and there and some had to stand even. The service also was pretty bad. I was totally ashamed because it was my treat.in the end the shocking surprise was i was billed for each person 1450. I was taken aback looking at such a big bill. I feel this is fraud and an action needs to be taken. They cant be advertising like this and cheat people. Iam still unable to get ovet the feeling that i was cheated. Please take some action against these and justice to me as well.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Glass Onion Restaurant And Also Dine Out App - charged extra in contrary to what is given on website and as well as dineout app

Company:Glass Onion Restaurant And Also Dine Out App