Global Jobss.com — fraudulent and fake company

Hazaribag, India
 tvvijaypramod on Apr 15, 2019
I had been asked for rs 10000/- as initial admission charge where i had been promised that they will be getting high profile jobs through online skype interview.
One of the regular person who was contacting me name was bhaskar and proprieter name was roshith. One more girl is there named "kalpana". They are bunch of crooks and making fool to a people. They are very planned and professional in cheating people.
I got a call from bhubaneshwar... They are somewhere located in that state. The worst case scenario is if you attempt to get though the sites. You can't find even the office address which itself proves it's fake.
A fake interview was conducted to me naming (L& t - manager technical position. During interview they even mentioned me my salary also... Which was hard to believe even. After that a payment of rs 18000/- was demanded for third party verification. Which i had denied as these verification is done by clients and you don't have to pay for that.
I denied the payments and told them to return back my money. Although till date they never paid. And they never contacted me again. Upon calling those numbers.. Most of the time it says mobile connectivity is off. May be they have changed numbers.
Please beware of these fraud consulting companies like globaljobss.com
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0