Global Star Solution — fraud data entry job

I need a help about the GLOBAL STAR SOLUTION company that I got a call from this named company. A women name Divya Gupta ([protected]@gmail.com)bearing mobile no. [protected] contacted me offering home based form fill-up of 1000 forms each rs 20 and the work should be complete till 10 days and if i can't complete the tasks with 90% accuracy i have to pay Rs 5200 for utility charge and if i complete the task with 90% accuracy than i don't need to pay any money. Before knowing the company is fraud i agreed with their license agreements, they sent me the username and password but i didn't start working the job because i found out that the company is fraud. Please suggest me what i can do if they try to threaten me.
This company send come helpline emails and number. when I try to contact with the helpline no. and the helpline mail it is found to be fake.
the helpline no. is [protected]
helpline email id is helpline.ffdepartment.gmail.com
when i emailed to this helpline email id the email was undelivered because the email address was not found .
kindly help me before they threaten me.
[protected], [protected], [protected] these are the numbers they used to call me.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Same here...
Did you gave money to them ??
Can anyone o[censored] give me your no.? Because it happen with me too. Plzz
vikas madheshia's reply, Apr 11, 2019