Global Tree Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Jan 29, 2023

File a complaint to Global Tree

Having problems with Global Tree?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Global Tree customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Global Tree Website

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Fax

Global Tree reviews & complaints page 2

The main reason is to demand for a refund of INR 60, 000 that I spent for Canada PR process on 03/08/2019 at Global Tree, Begumpet, Hyderabad. I totally made the payment to Ms Archana as she PROMISED me that just in case my file won't be picked for PR she would return the paid amount within 6 months from the date of express entry. As I TRUSTED the organisation and your employee I went ahead and made the payment. One year has passed by but there is no response on refund from them. I was not provided service as promised, but I never questioned. From December 2019 I am writing mails to all employees and have been running pillar to post but no use. I have been asked to speak to nearly 8-9 employees for a single issue. The person I speak to now will disappear the next time. Kindly help me out with the issue. It’s such a Fradulent and cheating organisation.
Global Tree customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Mounika. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for bringing it to our notice. We are pretty sure that your application will be under processing. Due to the pandemic situation, it may have been delayed. Please leave me your details,
Counselor Name
We will look into your issue and get back to you as soon as possible regarding your Canada PR application.

Global Tree
    As my complain is that i given 140, 000 advance for Canada emigration @ Himayat Nagar branch by bad luck iam suffering from health problem now i am following them to refund my money since they didn't id any work as usual i hospitalized from last three 4 months i requested for refund still they excusing .and saying they will refund percent or else do what u can
    Aug 2, 2022
    Jun 29, 2022
    Global Tree Customer Care's response
    Sorry for the inconvenience you faced. May you please share your details:
    Contact Number:
    Registration I'd:
    Counselor Name:
    And will contact you shortly

Global Tree customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Never, global tree is a big time scammer.in the first place, they will ask for the registration fees which is around 8o k then if you get delayed in paying the same they will like to threaten you and tell you all fake policies and all you almost 5 times a day for money. After they get the fees there will be a silent call no update only upon asking you will get a mail that also after a week and also calling them they do not bother to give you a callback.
        It took me almost 3 and 6 months for the process was going on and on and they had the same mail telling you to have to be patient “we are working on it”.
        After this long three and a half years when there is no result at all, they are so shameful to not to give you back the money which you have donated to them.
        Highly recommended not to be a fool and dont waste money on their sweet talks. They have a lot of hidden clause where they will steal your hard earned money. Beware, friends. I know how it feels when scammers like these people make a business out of people's hard-earned money.
        Global Tree customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

இந்த அரச மரம் நேவல் மருத்துவமனை சாலை 1வது தெரு பெரியமேடு சென்னை:600003ல் அமைந்துள்ளது, சில அரசியல் பிரமுகர்களின்களின் தூண்டுதலின் பேரில் ஒரு தனிப்பட்ட மனிதன் சுயநலத்திற்காக...

Global tree delhi branch manager and poonam consultant, are making fool to customer, they are grabbing money on the behalf of global tree branch but they are using the money for own self. Bewear from cheater. Don't put ur hard earned money in global tree. They will spoil ur future, unfortunately i have submitted fee for pr, but not received any information regarding my application
          Aug 7, 2022
          Jun 29, 2022
          Global Tree Customer Care's response
          Thank you for writing to us. We have checked our database and are unable to trace you out. Please share your feedback at [protected]@globaltree.co.in. Our team will connect to you in understanding your concerns and help you resolve the same.
          Global Tree Careers.

Your company conducted fraud. The person who committed the visa and services in CHD and they provide service from Hyderabad. Also hyderabad team never responds.

CHD team never picks call.

1. They give false promises
            2. They just took my case very informal and not even updated my application in any PNP programs.
            3. They never co-ordinate or update about any process changes.
            4. They staff gets shuffled and their number gets switched off in short span of time which will result in frustration at customer end.
            5. The updated staff hardly knows about your problem resulting in loss of time and money.
            6. Their compliance department is a total fraud will never respond back.
            7. The policy says that the refund will be process in 3 months but its been 7 months and still fighting.
            Aug 23, 2022
            Hi Vicks Kumar,
            Thank you for writing to us. We have checked our database and are unable to trace you out. Please share your feedback at [protected]@globaltree.co.in. Our team will connect with you to understand your concerns and help you resolve the same.

Hello Team,

I've consulted global tree for Canada process for which I paid a payment of 75k on Jan 4th 2020. After a week due to my personal family reasons I wanted to cancel my process and reached them for cancellation which was hardly a week after my full payment i.e. on 11th Jan 2020 . Now the organisation is clamming and denying the refund. Constantly they are saying that I signed a bond and agreed for all the terms conditions, practically speaking the bond itself is not attach stated with proper signatures on it. Even I mentioned saying at least remove the bond cancellation chargers and refund me the balance amount but I do not see any action from there end nor they are refunding me the amount. So kindly please do help me to resolve this issue ASAP.
              Jan 17, 2020
              Updated by Karan chander kota
              Please find the below email from Global tree where they strictly saying no to refund

Reply from : cc20.[protected]@globaltree.co.in

But not sure as per the refund policies, because there is no discrepancy from our end regarding the process.

Still my manager said will explain the situation regarding the accident you met and try for the same.

But mean while, the decision is changed to switch the process ( UK tier 4) .

Finally conveyed, neither refund can be done nor switch to another process.

For further queries and discussions, Kindly discuss with the Manager.

Aruna K

an eye opener to all about global tree

Please don’t put your hard-earned money in global tree…initially they will make all false promises and finally, they will ditch you!! I am an hr professional from a very premium institute, my age was an issue, so i approached global tree else i would never!!!

I knew global tree’s director mr. Srikar, so after talking to him i invested my hard-earned money (60 k) in the canada process 2 years back. Before my joining spoke...

Global tree is fraud consultancy, i am also victim of their scam and they are now not giving back my refund money of 47, 200 inr/- paid recently for canada pr visa in andheri west even though i have not sign any agreement with them. Because i am not signing their agreement to trap me in this they have sent me scan copy of payment slip mentioning "fee once paid will not refundable back" informed by their manager of compliance, which also can be compromised by them. Now they are forcing me to use their services. We have to take action against this because it was happened with many people and they are not going to stop scamming people...

Complaint links against global tree :
                1)https://www.consumercomplaints.in/global-tree-b113821
                2)https://www.consumercomplaints.in/global-tree-duped-for-overseas-immigration-ser...
                And much more
                Jul 31, 2022
                Hi Tejas,
                Thank you for writing to us. We have checked our database and are unable to trace you out. Please share your feedback at [protected]@globaltree.co.in. Our team will connect to you in understanding your concerns and help you resolving the same.

Global Tree Careers.

Global tree has promised me to get permanent residence in manitoba (Canada) for that they charged rs. 50, 000 as their fee. It is almost 11 months i didn’t get any communication either mails or phone calls. Because of their poor service i asked to return my money but they said it is not refundable and say wait.

I will file a case on global tree for cheating me and sent number of notices through the consumer court,

I am going to file documents in the court by end of this month. I am requesting you to if any one feel the same kind of situation and having proper documents with you. You can forward to me i will include as proofs how global tree cheating purples. [protected]@gmail.com
                  Aug 2, 2022
                  Hi Ramkiran,
                  Global Tree Careers.

I was went to global tree concultanats located at chandighar in march 2019. For my canada visa the asure me that you will definitely got your study visa i gave them 10000 as started my process then i got my offfer in june but it was duplicate they said this was came in error the i gave 5000 more for furter process but they deird my call every time i go there they always said for me to wait but its over a year now want my money back but they deny to give me back i need held i have the contact details #+[protected] so please help me to get my money back..
                    Aug 23, 2022
                    Global Tree Customer Care's response
                    Hi Dhiman. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for bringing it to our notice. We are pretty sure that your application will be under processing. Due to the pandemic situation, it may have been delayed. Please leave me your details,
                    Counselor Name
                    We will look into your issue and get back to you as soon as possible regarding your Australian PR application.

Global Tree Careers.

Global tree has promised me to get permanent residence in manitoba (Canada) for that they charged rs. 90, 000 as their fee. It is almost 18 months i didn’t get any communication either mails or phone calls. Because of their poor service i asked to return my money but they said it is not refundable and say wait.

I filed a case on global tree for cheating me and sent number of notices through the consumer court, but the consultancy is intentionally not taking my notices.

I am going to file documents in the court by end of this month. I am requesting you to if any one feel the same kind of situation and having proper documents with you. You can forward to me i will include as proofs how global tree cheating purples. I am available on nsrinivas. [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks.
                      Srinivas.
                      Aug 18, 2022
                      Global Tree Customer Care's response
                      Hi Mylan. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for bringing it to our notice. But Global Tree is bound to certain principles and we are in this industry for the past 16 years. We are pretty sure that your application will be under processing. Due to the pandemic situation, it may have been delayed. Please leave me your details,

Global Tree Careers.

Global tree, bangalore has promised for a pr visa to canada and taken 70k for the process. Once i made the part payment of 35k, they moved my case to the team at hyderabad where the consultant in charge has no clue of anything. She is asking me to do all the research about the agencies for my education verification. They are merely nothing more than just typewriters who are filling out forms and putting us through the painful process of running errands at government offices for certificates. They behave like managers following up with us on the process updates and the hyderabad office is not in sync with bangalore and they just play you like a ping pong ball.
                        Overall worst experience in just a month of being associated with them.
                        Try and distance yourself from them if you want to save your hard earned money.
                        Oct 3, 2019
                        Spoke to the manager of global tree and got the issue resolved
                        Global Tree customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Golden tree organization is a complete fraud organization. I am surprised quikr jobs has authenticated such fraud organization. Initially they asked a minimum of 900 for registration, shared the contract almost a week after we started the job. After submitting, they said we have to pay 3000 for quality checking of our own work. Since it was mentioned in the contract, we paid. Now they have a new story that we have to pay additional 3000 as they have to pay their taxes or something like that and after everything they will refund all these. Total liars and cheaters they are. Do not trust them and pay a single rupee. Ram & goyal are the 2 people interacting with and both are frauds, do not have the guts to even receive the call and speak.
                          Aug 8, 2022
                          Global Tree Customer Care's response
                          Hello Sameeksha, Sorry for the inconvenience you faced, but thank you for notifying us about this issue. We will look into the issue. Can you please share your contact details? We will let you know what can be done further.

Global tree is visa fraud consultancy, they won't even care you after paying the full amount.
                            Even if you are eligible for visa, you may not get it because global tree won't file application as per the guidelines.

They simply target for the next customer who ready to pay full amount.

Before you pay them they will follow you, call you like mad dogs,
                            After that they don't even care you at all!!

Global tree make you fail by violating all immigration rules. So don't go for it.
                            Aug 8, 2022
                            Hello, Sauravmoy,
                            Thank you for contacting us. We searched our database but were unable to locate you. Please send your comments to [protected]@globaltree.co.in. Our staff will engage with you to understand your difficulties and assist you in addressing them.
                            Global Tree Careers'
                            Client Relationship Officer.

Global tree is a big time cheater company. They don't know how to treat a client.all false nd fake information they give you.i was addressed by a case officer called Divya Pobarthi, anything you ask she will say I will check nd get back but she will never..i[censored] want change in case officer no solution..i[censored] have a complaint they don't have a complaince team. If I reach Hyderabad office receptionist will say there no such team called complaince, I got connected to a person called Srinivas he such ###, nonsensical person I have ever came across ...he speaks as if he s the CEO of that organisation..i need an apology letter from that person ...i don't to continue any process with you guys...refund my funds back..or else I may have to take t up legally
                              Aug 6, 2022
                              Hi Roshini,

Dr. Tanya sahni this side

I wanted to persue Masters in Canada after completing my Graduation as DENTAL SURGEON from ITS dental college, Greater Noida .

I sent my query to Global tree, Nehru Place and They reverted back with in no time .

I visited the Nehru place office in July 2018.
                                I met One of the counseller named Ms. Avneet Kaur Brar. I interacted with her regarding my admission for jan19 intake, helped her finding colleges for myself (which is actually her work) and as my ielts was less still after that she promised to get my offer letter and requested me to appear again for ielts.

I transffered the amount to her so that she can buck up.my process..but ..Since July. I am not getting any response from her at all. I dnt live in delhi . All i can contact her is through mails. She Dont even reply to my mails.

She is not even providing me with the INTERNATIONAL.PORTAL LOGIN ID /PASSWORD so that i can atleast check the status. Its been more than 3 months i have been mailing ger regarding my admission and she is not replyn to any mails since past 6 days .

Admissiom for jan19 intake are almost closed.
                                I gave ielts again
                                I scored well this time

When i gave her the list of colleges in july, admissions were open and were ready to accept my ielts score well.

Stil i am sitting like an ### with no.offer letter in my hand.

This is such a unaccepted behaviour .
                                Stop makHi
                                Dr. Tanya sahni this side

I visited the Nehru place office in July 2018.

Admissiom for jan19 intake are almost closed.
                                I gave ielts again
                                I scored well this time

Stil i am sitting like an ### with no.offer letter in my hand.

This is such a unaccepted behaviour .
                                Stop making us fools. If you guys cant do then dnt say. We have so many other
                                I need to know where my application For SAULT COLLEGE, ONTARIO has reached? ing us fools. If you guys cant do then dnt say. We have so many other
                                I need to know where my application For SAULT COLLEGE, ONTARIO has reached?

I request a revert from you guys atleast because i invested my money and time.

Dr. Tanya sahni
                                Aug 18, 2022
                                Global Tree Customer Care's response
                                Sorry for the inconvenience you faced. May I know your contact details, so that we can get in touch with you very soon.
                                Branch:

M mrs. Muthahir. Very disappointed with the service, i got a call from this num ‭+[protected]‬, this stupid lady have no manners how talk to a cx, uses profanity wid cx. If i dnt get a apology cal or email frm dat b* trust me m gng to cunsumer court n high light on social media. I hope u hv d call record so go thru dat once. If i don’t get it in 24hour tmrw u ll find it on internet. I really wish i could slap that lady.. Waiting for d response immediately
                                  Aug 4, 2022

Hello Sir,

This is a complain for Globaltree Bangalore. I approached Globaltree for abroad education in the start of Feb 2018. They went through my profile and charged 15K for training and 15K to apply in three different Universities.

Later, I came to know that this training is not required to get admission in Canadian Universities. First, they cheated on the training part. Later, they told me that your profile is not fit for getting admission in any University in Canada.They couldn't provide a single University name and they charged 15K for that.

When I ask for the refund they totally denied and said that refunding fees is not in their policy even though you are denied of the service. Now, since the counselor is totally ignoring my calls and mails, I tried to contact the higher authority from Globaltree but there is no way to contact them. The counselor clearly said that we can not provide the contact details from higher authority. They are just playing with my carrier and left me helpless. I'm sure the counselor there know nothing about the Universities in Canada. They are just trying to cheat people and make money.

I tried to get in touch with the owner of Global-tree on Linkedin- Srikar Alapati and explained everything to him but he is also not accepting my request. I am just helpless and need help here.

I've attached all the payslips with my details.
                                    Aug 9, 2022
                                    Branch:

Just to give you an update. No one contacted me from globaltree. Seems they don't have a fear of consumer forum. They are not even responding to mails and not ready to refund my money. They have clearly told that we can not refund no matter what, whether they provide any service or not.