[Resolved] Go Air — Urgent

Akanksha Kapahi on Feb 22, 2015
To whom so ever it may concern I had a flight today (17 feb'15) at 16:00 from Jammu (IXJ) to New Delhi (DEL) and when i reached the airport at 14:45, ground staff Rupali Gupta attended me and to my dismay she misbehaved with me when i asked her to check what all vacant seats she has. She rudely replied "I am giving you a last seat". I again asked to check if there is any vacant seat, she said " your luggage is 3kg excess, first give me 750₹" I told her money is not an issue kindly tell me what all seats you have, then again she screamed "mam, give me 750₹ i cannot do anything, i will only give you last seat" This is to inform you that the way she spoke to me was humiliating and insulting. She doesn't have any courtesy as to how to talk to the passengers and when i walked off from there, another ground staff came to me and said, " mam give me your id ill get you your boarding pass" and while giving him the id i over heard her saying " 750₹ bhi isse le aana" Is this the way you talk to the passengers? Is this the way you treat people? Are your staff members not enough educated that they humiliate the people and say "isse leana" I have been humiliated in front of many people and i will certainly go to the consumer court for the same if the "Go Air team" doesn't take any action against this girl. Hoping for a quick action. Kind Regards Akanksha Kapahi [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 15, 2017
Complaint comments  0 CommentsShare0Tweet0Share0

+91 92 2322 2111 [Customer Care]
    1st Floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre (WIC), Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Go Air - Urgent