Go Daddy — Worst Services Ever

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 sharmila basu
I have registered with godaddy for email and web hosting for a year. My registration no is 87560542. There is serious problem with mails not working since last 4 days. A ticket no was issued 4 days back[protected]. Till now we have been speaking to customer service associates and managers, one of them is ms. Vannela. But none are able to answer when the problem will be solved. This is a highly degraded services that the company is providing and we are loosing out on our business for the worst services by godaddy. Every time a phone call is made to customer service, we spend an hour speaking to them as the person who takes the call is not capable enough to solve the query. I want a solution to my problem immediately and pay for the losses i have incurred due to their server not working. Sharmila [protected]

Comments

Godaddy — SSL certificate not working on our site. worst service. away from in.godaddy.com

i bought ssl certificate for our website. but still now i can't able to use that. because it is not working. so i want a refund or godaddy have to resolve this issue.

003, Tower 4A, DLF Corporate Park, Mehrauli Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Go Daddy - Worst Services Ever