Goair — flight delay unnecessarily

Vino Brave on Jan 13, 2018
My flight number is g8 293 which is from pune to bangalore which is actually scheduled 1.25 at 13.01.2018. By this time i got two messages like first delay by 30 minutes and second delay with another 25 mins. Now my schedule of departure is 2.20. Further delay may also happen the way the timing it's going.

I will ask one question, now for your delay you are making us to wait unnecessarily 1-2 hrs with actually planned activities tomorrow morning at bangalore. Who is the responsibility for that.

For your shake you can able to say one sorry for the delay which you are announcing periodically. If suppose we come by 5 mins late to the counter your same delay flight system won't allow. What's this system actually.

Lot of passengers are struggling like this kind of activities provided there ls no cloud, rain or nothing. This and all create the mentality to why to go for go air. This is the 3rd time for me in these 4 months.

Answer me for this i can accept if it's really acceptable reason behind this.

[Jan 13, 2018] GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

+91 92 2322 2111 [Customer Care]
    +91 22 6741 0000 [Head Office]
    1st Floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre (WIC), Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Goair - flight delay unnecessarily