Goair — pathetic behavior of manager

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Ashneet Kaur on Jun 3, 2019
I would like to register a formal complaint against your go air kolkata manager. I booked a go air flight ticket for friday 24th may to travel from kolkata to patna (G8 761). The ticket was booked just at 12:18 for the flight to be departed at 13:35. The reason being the accident and demise of my younger brother. I reached the boarding counter at 12:55 and was not given the boarding pass since i was five minutes late. I was told to ask permission from the manager. The manager was so rude and arrogant that she was not even willing to listen. Despite of my repetitive request she didn't allowed me to board. I told her about the urgency but she was so adamant. I only had the hand baggage and no bag to be checked in but instead of listening to me she was using phrases like "i don't want to see your crying face, please go away."
I am aware of airlines rules and regulations since i am a frequent flyer but i had never been through this type of pathetic staff behavior.
Please tell me where is the humanity and what kind of culture is this. I request you to kindly take some serious action against her.

[Jun 03, 2019] GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 92 2322 2111 [Customer Care]
    +91 22 6741 0000 [Head Office]
    1st Floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre (WIC), Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Goair - pathetic behavior of manager