[Resolved] GoAir — refund my cancelled ticket

Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Anubhasanat Vijay on Sep 27, 2018
On 15 july, 2018, i had booked a ticket on goair flight g8-371 for 18-nov-2018 (From mumbai to goa)& g8-478 for 24-nov-2018 (From goa to mumbai) by make my trip. Now due to some personal reason, we cannot go. Now i want to cancel my all tickets but there was no refund amount on cancellation by make my trip and i really need money and i cannot share my personal reason with you. I can only request you please refund my money.

Please reply as soon as possible. I really need it.

Anubha vijay
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-09-28 12:24:16
Please confirm that my balance money will be refund after cancellation charge or not ?????????????? After that we will cancel my booking. Also i want ask you something, when i want cancel my tickets before 1 and half month, why zero amount will be refund???????????? emergency can be possible anytime . i think you should understand what i am saying???? Even if we reserve the ticket by train then in this condition railway also refund after cut the cancellation charges before 24 hrs. So why are you not refunding my balance amount?????? Please it is request you please reply as soon as possible so that i could cancel my ticket.

[Sep 27, 2018] GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Anubhasanat Vijay Oct 10, 2018
How much time will you take to solve to solve my problem ? I have canceled my ticket and the refund came only Rs.518/ -. While I had paid total amount of Rs. 28, 518/- How can you do this ???????????
You can refund the balance amount by cutting the cancellation charges. Emergency can come anytime with anyone. But your company does not support it. Only you see the advantage of your company. What is this policy?

Even in the Railways, it does not happen, the railway also cuts the cancellation charge and refund your balance amount. But your cancellation policy is very different, you deduct the full amount after cancellation.
You see only your profits, you have also got the money for my ticket and the seats which are vacant, you will sell to someone, you have double benefit but loss happens to us.

The policy should be something like that if anyone cancel the tickets 1-2 weeks ago, those tickets are non-refundable. But when anyone cancel 1-2 months ago, then some amount should be returned after cutting the cancellation charges.

You yourself think that no one will deliberately loss himself. It may be that he has really got a problem.
Please understand what I want to say and resolve my problem as soon as possible.

I need a lot of rupees now. Please answer soon.

Comments

Still my complaint not resolved.ihat

+91 22 6741 0000 [Head Office]
    +91 92 2322 2111 [Customer Care]
    1st Floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre (WIC), Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    GoAir - refund my cancelled ticket