[Resolved] GoAir — related to flight rescheduling (goair flight canceled).

Anil kumaar Varanasi on Feb 4, 2020
I booked goair flight from Varanasi to Delhi and Delhi to Varanasi for the 3rd Feb, 2020.Details are follow. Varanasi to Delhi flight No. G8-403, PNR-OBKWFA and Delhi to Varanasi flight No. G8-182, PNR-ECD8FK. On 28 JAN, 2020 I received Information from goair, that my flight from Varanasi to Delhi has been canceled. After that, I called goair customer Care 20 times but none of the customer Care representatives are receiving the Call. Than I sent several email to the Nodal Officer of the goair to reschedule my flight. But his answer has not come till today. There is serious negligence towards the customer. If they do not solve my problem as soon as possible. I will take legal action against them in the appropriate forum.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-02-05 12:56:43
The Company has not resolved my complaint. I have not get any phone or email from him.

[Feb 05, 2020] GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 22 6741 0000 [Head Office]
    +91 92 2322 2111 [Customer Care]
    1st Floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre (WIC), Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    GoAir - related to flight rescheduling (goair flight canceled).