[Resolved] Goair — request to obtain travel certificate

Akshay Gawande on Feb 12, 2018
I have raised a request for travel certificate with goair customer care on 10th feb 2018. I asked for service request number but customer care executive denied to disclose it.

My pnr is ZD3RWK for my travel from delhi to pune on 09th dec 2017 and from pune to delhi on 10th dec 2017.

I have been following up with customer care everyday for this and everyday my cell number is put on block. Customer care is intentionally not picking up phone., Also there is no such information available on goair.in website. This is really frustrating.

It has been over 3 days for the request i made on call. This is really inappropriate behaviour from your end.

Please help me get this resolved asap. I need to submit this for my ltc by friday, 23 feb 2018
Complaint marked as Resolved May 27, 2019

[Feb 13, 2018] GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Akshay Gawande, May 27, 2019

Comments

My pnr is K4EPNF for my travel from delhi to Kolkata on 25th Jun2019 .
So Plz sent me Fly to Fit Form ...
My Mail Id is [protected]@gmail.com

+91 92 2322 2111 [Customer Care]
    +91 22 6741 0000 [Head Office]
    1st Floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre (WIC), Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Goair - request to obtain travel certificate