Goair — theft of wallet

*d@k on Dec 22, 2017
I was flying from delhi to patna through goair airlines flight no. G8‐149, my seat no. Was 30e, for submitting my tender for pmkvy scheme at bsdm, bihar govt. Office, my eat number was 30e, after reaching patna airport i came out of plane and i found my wallet was not with me. It was light black in colour, having 10, 000 inr, my aadhar card (No.[protected], delhi metro card. When i requested to a ground staff of goair name ranjeet, he did not supported me to find out my wallet. I doubt that he is supporting his colleague who has stolen my wallet and he was the part of that theft of my wallet. My lending time was 4:40 pm on 21 december. I request you sir, please do cross check mr. Ranjeet and his partners

[Dec 22, 2017] GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by *d@k, Dec 27, 2017
Please do me favour, try to recover my money and documents as soon as possible. i know nobody could stole from a plane within the tight security. It must be a mischief of any of the GOAIR staff and I have doubt over Mr. Ranjeet. He was a ground staff there on lending at Patna Airport.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Please do me favour, try to recover my money and documents as soon as possible. i know nobody can stole from a plane within the tight security. It must be a mischief of any of the GOAIR staff and I have doubt over Mr. Ranjeet. He was a ground staff there on lending at Patna Airport.
Please send Travel Certificate to my email ID mohit.mba8711@gmail.com for PNR number K2642V.

+91 92 2322 2111 [Customer Care]
    +91 22 6741 0000 [Head Office]
    1st Floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre (WIC), Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Goair - theft of wallet