Godaddy India — Domain Name

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Dr.Lakshman
I am very dissatisfied with the domain name and want to change it. Apparently, this is not allowed but the fact is that i was not informed about this sanctity of the domain name and consider the support service to have misrepresented the facts and collected the annual amount through falsehood.
I suggest you ask for other details from your executives who handled the complaint and never came back to me. In fact, the lady executive i spoke to last, refused to give me the companies postal address and said i would have to search on google.

[Apr 13, 2017] GoDaddy India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Sir/madam,

Greetings!

I notice that several days have passed by without redressal of my complaint regarding domain name. How many more several days need to pass before I get a reply? Convention dictates two weeks so you have upto April 27, after which I will take the next logical step.

Also I do not appreciate being treated as part of a herd complaint - wise and would prefer that you replied to me on my email rather than my going through the various complaints regarding your god - awful service.

Going, going, gone daddy.

bye for now,

your's Insincerely,
Dr.R.Lakshman
MD and Director of Psychiatric services,
RV MIND,
Bannerghatta Road,
Bangalore
Dear no-godaddy,

Several more days have passed by and there has been no reply from you.

Please let me know your postal address in india to take legal action. If i do not receive an answer to this 3rd letter, you bunch of jokers will be hearing from my legal advocate.

Bye bye, daddy mool (pronounced mule)

Your grand daddy-cool,
Dr.R.Lakshman
Director of Psychiatric Services,
MIND,
Bangalore

003, Tower 4A, DLF Corporate Park, Mehrauli Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Godaddy India - Domain Name