Godrej Appliances Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated Jan 20, 2023

File a complaint to Godrej Appliances

Having problems with Godrej Appliances?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Godrej Appliances customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Godrej Appliances

Mumbai City District

Godrej Appliances Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Godrej Appliances reviews & complaints page 69

We have godrej refrigerator for last two and half years and it undergone maintenence three times including two times compressor change. I have asked for the replacement of the refrigerator, but company professionals denied to replace. This time i got repaired compressor instead of new. It creates lots of viberation and noise while opeaning and closing of the door. The company is really famous but the products was imferior class. It is very dishearting to say that i am still penic by using such product.
namaste godrej
we have taken refrigerator 5 years back.it was working fine.now from 2 months it is not cooling regularly.suddunly
it will stop cooling for 2 days so we will switch off and again if we on after 2 days it will work properly for 1 week and same problem countineous.
please tell us what to do, whom to contact in bengaloore.i searched in web for service in bengaloore.i could not get it.
we r facing lot of problem this summer, kindly do the needful as soon as possible.
namaste godrej
i m from surat, gujarat. my ref. not working since 7days, pls give me contact no for your service station.
i have godrej frig 242 lt buy from faridkot from electronic point
from the few days it doest work, i have told so many times to ur local dealer, but he doesnt give any response, plz solve my problem as soon as possible
my contact no is[protected] thanks a lot

I have bought godrej refrigerator 220LTR model no. ZOP[protected]C41 before 10 months & it is not functioning well,

My Adress:

1/3, Singh Wadi, Subhash nagar asalfa behind hindi bal vidya mandir school, ghatkopar mumbai -400084 phone:-[protected]
    Aug 13, 2020
    I have bought a godrej refrigerator 280Ltr model no. ZOP GFP280S Chasis/Sr. No. 007564 from BE Balaji Electronics RZ-2, Zyndicate Enclave Dabri More (Opp. C3 Janakpuri) on 01/10/2006 is not functioning well,

My Adress:

K Rajendran, Flat No. 413, EIL Apartments, Pocket 6, Nasirpur, Dwarka Phase-I, New Delhi-110075, Contact No. 25038297 & 45521457
    The fridge is not working satisfactorily.

The address is Balaka Apartment 182 Jessore Road Flat no.D1
    Owner Major Shukla Ghosh/Sunandan Ghosh

Model Penta cool R-40
    Immedite repair needed.
    I have bought Godrej cold gold model 205 refrigerator from the dealer at lucknow in july 2003. The same has started giving cooling problem and it takes more than 8 hrs for ice formation.This matter was brought to the notice of service enggr.of godrej smart care, Authorised customer care centre at Aliganj Lucknow, who visited and said that the filter is chocked and needs replacement along with gass filling on payment basis which I agreed and this was done on 21 march 08. But I found that the same problem of cooling exist and a greenish fluid appears at both ends of the filter which in my opinion is due to leakage of gas and hence cooling problem.This matter has been brought to the notice of service enginneer who has yet to take a decision. I intend to go for annual service contract but the refrigerator has to operate first.
    KK Srivastava
    Dated 11 june 0 C 495/E Indiranagar
    Lucknow
    Phone[protected], [protected]
    even after lodging the complaint and telephoning the service enginnier, no proper response has been received.
    I am very much thankfull to Mr Arun Chatterjee service enggr, and the franchise head for taking lot of pain to solve the problem of cooling in my fridge. k.k.srivastava 18 july 08

Thanking you.

Yours truly,
    Bhaskar Roy
    Aashiana, Lucknow
    Mo.- [protected]
    I am from Jamia Hamdard. i need service engineer phone no in south Delhi.

Centre for Transgenic Plant Developement
    Jamia Hamdard
    Hamdard Nagar
    New Delhi

Godrej/Pentacool Refrigerator — not working satisfactorily

goodday sir
    my godrej pentacool refrigirator does not cool satisfactorily, moreover there is no ice formation . pls advice whom do i complain to?
    saleem patankar
    13/17 sadakat manzil,
    3rd floor,
    m.e.sarang marg,
    dongri, mumbai 400009
    phone no.[protected]
    my refrigerator is not working properly advice me where is authorised service center in lucknow

Your's
    vijay awasthi
    B 437 Raja ji puram Lucknow
    uttar pradesh
    Phone [protected]

Godrej / Refrigerator — Fridge Serviced - not functiioning Properly

I lodged a compliant to M/s. Godrej Smartcare on the first week of May 2009 regarding the non working of my refrigrator. After repeated reminders they attended on 12.05.2009 (Compliant No. 259371 ) and informed that the compressor is gone. And after 3 or 4 calls they have attended the repair and fixed a compressor. They have charged Rs. 5, 500/- ( Rs. 4700/- being the cost of compressor and Rs. 800 being the accessories).

The fridge was working for just 1 and half months, on 3.7.09 onwards once gain the fridge is not working only the fan is rotating and chillness is not coming and the items kept inside like milk, ghee, and chockelets and nuts etc in the fridge are perished (amounting to Rs. 1000/-) roughly.

Due to that again we lodged a compliant on 5.7.2009 compliant no. is 293522 (Sunday) they told that next day they will be attending the call. The next day the service man attended the fridge and informed to me parents that (because myself and wife are employed) the compressor is not working it has to be replaced.
    [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][pr...
    please note that they only changed the compressor on 15.5.2009 it worked only for 45 days and it has to be replaced oncegain.
    on contacing the service man Mr. Arun (mobile [protected]) he tells that we have changed the new compressor only we have to wait for new stock at the office. You have to wait for 2 or 3 days etc.,

At this juncture is relevant to mention that even after service at a cost of 6000/- the fridge is not working and the items worth Rs. 1000 /- are perished but sill I have to wait for 3 more days and wait for actual correction and repair of my refrigirator. In this connection i request your good self to contact the conern authorities and do the needful.

For your reference I enclose herewith the PDF file of the Service Report of M/s. Godrej smartcare.

Thanking you.
    Refrigerator is not working. I dont know what is the problem. Please make me sure your service centre address in lucknow.and contact number
    thanking you
    your
    naeem khan
    TOO MUCH ICE FOUND IN FREEZER ALL TIME
    dear kindly send an engineer to check its function asap,
    thanking you
    your
    ashok koli .laxmi nagar jat 416404 .tal-jat dist-sangli. maharastra
    i brought a refrigerator on 28/10/2005
    since a month ago, its defrost automatically gets on for 2-3 hours nd then there is no cooloing in the refrigerator compartment
    plz send an engineer to chk its functioning...

yours
    C.P. Saxena
    B-141, rajajipuram, Lucknow-226017
    UP

ph[protected]
    i have brought godrej pentacool refrigerator on 30.9.2006 model GFP 280S.But now it is not working properly .defrost automatically get on for much longer time n there is no proper ice formation n proper cooling in the refrigerator.

so plz kindly send an enggr. to check the functioning of the refrigerator as soon as possible.
    thanking u .

yours,
    suresh jayaswal
    C-29 sector-A, (opp. fatima hospital)
    mahanagar
    lucknow-226006
    UP

ph[protected], [protected], [protected]
    Dear Sir

My Godrej fridge is not cooling. Needs servicing/repair.

Can you pl help

Neeraj
    Lucknow
    hello sir

Refrigerator is not working. I dont know what is the problem. Please make me to solve my complaint as soon as far
    my address is
    d-15, tnhb colony,
    austinpatti(po),
    uchappatti
    madurai-625008.
    my ph no is [protected]

Godrej Appliances / Refrigerator — AMC for Refrigerator

Subject: Contract for Refrigerator

I must put on record our dissatisfaction at your customer service. On 09.03 2008 Ms, Sangeetha and another colleague came and inspected our Refrigerator saying that it was a free inspection and told us about the Annual Service Maintenance Contract [AMC] to which I agreed to.On 11 .03.2008 Sangeetha visited again and made out the Contract and I gave a check for Rs....

I complained to the Godrej Toll Free Call Centre at Mumbai (Tele No [protected]) on 24 Feb 08 about inadequate cooling in my 13 year old Godrej Double Door 240 litre Frost Free Fridge. Given the nature of the problem, I was assured that the same would be resolved within 48 hours. When that did not happen & I reverted to them, they said that I had been misinformed as they attended to complaints within 7 days & that my problem would be sorted out within those promised 7 days. On no action having been taken, even after those promised 7 days, I again reverted to them on the 2nd Mar to be told that somebody would definitely come that day, but again they did not live up to their assurance. I again approached them on 3rd Mar to be given a similar assurance & faced a similar disappointment.What is one to do when such a reputed company harasses its customers in such a fashion - prevail upon others not to be taken in by their glib talking & not purchase their products, otherwise they too would suffer like me when faced with a repair problem in future?
      Aug 13, 2020
      I also purchased godrej directcool S 260 in june 06 and same problem occured gas was leaked because of improper joint near compressor and company charged 250+630=880 for no fault of mine, the leakage was due to imprper joint of company on asking technician informed that now company is avoiding these joints in new model as all these old joints are failing and company has changed the design

Consumers are paying the price for the design fault of Godrej refrigerartors
      I am also aggree on that..
      My refrigator 190 ltr model EDGE purchaseing date 10.02.09 that cooling not working so informed to call center but no replay your side