[Resolved]  Godrej Appliances — freezer freeze with ice ( refer the photo)

I purchased the Godrej EDGE DIGI Refrigerator on Dec’15 considered model /service will be good for long run but unfortunately issues started within same year, freezer surrounding with ice even after pressing Frost free mode .

Then I made a complaint, service engineer said this known issue for this model and they changed the board, but now again I’m facing similar issue and registered the complaint (C[protected]), now service Engg said again board needs to be changed along with gas needs to be filled, estimated cost around 5k and asked me to go with AMC for three years which cost me around 3k.

My question is why we are getting frequent issue in this model with very poor service, product is considered waste if not sustain at least for 2 years, If this is known issue means what action company going to consider for existing users ...

I’m planning to file a compliment with consumer court, If no action is taken for this case .Sorry to say I’m really loosing my trust with this brand and not going to recommend this for my near and dear

I request Godrej need to take a required action to fix this issue ASAP...

Venkat
freezer freeze with ice ( refer the photo)
May 3, 2018
Mar 21, 2018

Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 22, 2018
Godrej Appliances Customer Care's response
Dear Venkatesh,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your details to the concerned team and assure you that we will address your issue at the earliest.

Godrej Appliances Team.
Apr 02, 2018
Godrej Appliances Customer Care's response
Dear Venkatesh,

We understand that your concern has been addressed. Do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Godrej Appliances Team.