[Resolved] Godrej Appliances — I am complaining about microwave oven

mattathil on Jan 3, 2018
I am a user of your microwave oven for the last one year. Now it is not functioning. I contacted for repairing. No one attended my case. But a sms came to my mobile from [protected], that the problem is solved and an amount of rs. 335 is received from me as service charge. I haven't paid any amount and the oven is not repaired. Please inform me that from whom i can get the oven repaired.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 12, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Godrej Appliances Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
Dear Mattathil,

We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to take this opportunity to resolve your complaint.

Kindly provide the complaint number & your mobile number so that we can resolve your issue on priority.

You can get the complaint number by calling us on our toll-free number[protected]. You may also log a request online here: http://bit.ly/2xLUhEi

Godrej Appliances Customer Care's response, Jan 09, 2018
Dear Mattathil,

We are still awaiting your details. Kindly provide the same so that we can resolve your issue at the earliest.

Godrej Appliances Customer Care's response, Jan 12, 2018
Dear Mattathil,

As we haven't received your details, your complaint has been closed from our end. Do contact us in case of any query.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0