Godrej Appliances — refrigerator not being repaired properly

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Capt Samrat Mehta on Dec 30, 2018
1. My godrej refrigerator went faulty on 27 dec 2018 and i lodged a complaint on godrej customer care no. [protected], the same day.
2. Mr. Vinod (Techn), from their service centre franchisee, nanak service centre, new delhi, came on 28 dec 2018 and repaired the refrigerator by replacing two parts and charged us rs. 975 (Including rs. 375 as visiting charges) and asked my mother to save his mobile no. And next time onwards, call him directly / privately, as he'd charge less and will only charge rs. 200 as visiting charges.
3. Our refrigerator went faulty again on 29 dec 2018, in less than 24 hrs after repairs. Though i've registered complaint again with godrej customer care (Complaint no. D [protected]) but no one has come today and we are again suffering and all our eatables in the frig had to be taken out and some of the stuff have gone bad already.
4. I'll request godrej to immediately send their authorised technician instead of franchisee, as most of these franchisees have made it a business to harass people by creating faults in the equipment in a way that it goes faulty again after the visit and they can charge more money by charging us again and again. I've had many bad experiences earlier from franchisees of other brands/ equipment as well and this franchisee business has actually become a racket to fleece people.
5. Pls take suitable action against the above-mentioned franchisee and help urgently
Capt s mehta
Mobile no. [protected]

[Dec 30, 2018] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Very messy service is provided. They waste their time waiting for the service. And they are sitting on their feet. No one should take the goods of this company.

Pirojshanagar, , Vikhroli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400079