[Resolved] Godrej Appliances — refund issue

Rewa, Rewa District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Kanpra on Nov 10, 2017
I have baught a godrej refrigerator last year in 2016. From may 2018 it stopped working all of sudden. I made complain in godrej helpline. Godrej sent mechanic. They tried but it didn't get recover. Then godrej responded me for refund in october 2017. After that one month has been passed but godrej does not refund me till now. Godrej just passing the time day by day and postpone my refund. Godrej is a big brand but it is not showing their responsibility. I am really upset with godrej.

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 14, 2017

[Nov 10, 2017] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Rajendra2020's response, Nov 12, 2017
They are ready to repair the machine on discounted price.
But not ready to accept their technician's mistake.

refund issue
Godrej Appliances Customer Care's response, Nov 13, 2017
Dear Kanpra,

We understand that your concern has been addressed. Do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Godrej Appliances

Comments

Washing machine EON650PHU.
Cloths were not drying so well. Therefore contacted service centre.
Because of the technician's mistake, PCB dameged.
For repair, they are demanding cost of PCB Rs.5200.
Before repair, machine was in working condition. But now machine is not starting.

Absolute pathetic service by call centre in registering complaint and the service center in rendering the service...

Kindly avoid purchasing godrej air conditioners .. I am repenting the decision. ..

Tanishka aircon is the service center whose phone is disconnected... how to contact??????
Godrej Appliances Customer Care's response, Nov 17, 2017

Dear Sunpreet,

Allow us to look into this. Kindly provide the complaint number & your mobile number so that we can resolve your issue on priority.

You can get the complaint number by calling us on our toll-free number 1800-209-5511. You may also log a request online here: http://bit.ly/2xLUhEi

Godrej Appliances Customer Care's response, Nov 20, 2017

Dear Sunpreet,

We are still awaiting your details. Please share the same as it will help us resolve your issue at the earliest.

Godrej Appliances Customer Care's response, Nov 22, 2017

Dear Sunpreet,

As we haven't received your details, your complaint has been closed from our end. Do get back to us if you have any further query.

Pirojshanagar, , Vikhroli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400079